Tuesday, April 15, 2008

First Post

So, okay I am not officially a Step Mom (we aren't married) but to the three girls I pretty much am. The girls are 15, 11 and 7. They are my boyfriends kids but we do all the step-mom/step-daughter things that you would expect. Buying dresses, sharing books and laughs.

KK, the oldest, is Mom when I am not around. (Basically Monday - Thursday) So, her and I have a unique relationship.

The Show, is the middle girl. She spends most of her time trying to make other people laugh. She is a natural entertainer.

The Tyrant, is the youngest. She likes things her way and right away. She can usually boss her sisters around pretty well. She doesn't try it with her Dad or I.

Then we have Bear, my best friend turned boyfriend. I am not sure what I would do without him but I can tell you one thing, it would be a lot harder and way less fun.

3 comments:

billandjill.com said...

Congrats on this, the beginning of your blog, WSM. I bequeath thee with thouest very first comment - may it be the first of many.

Wicked Step Mom said...

Thanks billandjill! My very first comment is very exciting!

Anonymous said...

We have at LEAST as much fun as those hairy guys did when they sacked Rome all those years ago...and the kids have roughly the same tavle manners as those nutty Visigoths!